Basic Admin Course
The Basic Admin course is a more advanced DocuWare course that will cover the basics of setting up and configuring DocuWare for a work environment at the Admin level.
This course offers a general configuration overview for an accounting department. The information and tutorials provided will help the organization Admin in determining how DocuWare should be set up for their particular organization.
This course covers:
- Installing Desktop Apps – Learn how to install and connect desktop apps after a new installation or upgrade.
- User Management – Learn how to manage the users within an organization, including assigning rights and profiles, document trays, passwords, and more.
- Users Overview – Learn the user hierarchy as it relates to roles and groups.
- Creating Roles – Learn how to create Roles within the DocuWare Administration tool.
- Creating a New User – Learn how to create a new user.
- Creating Document Trays – Learn how to create document trays for new and existing users.
- Pre File Cabinet Configuration – Learn the in’s and out’s of configuring a File Cabinet before you create one.
- Creating a File Cabinet – Learn how to create a file cabinet and assign rights to users and roles.
- Creating a Folder Configuration – Learn how to set up folder configurations.
- Creating a Printer Configuration – Learn how to create document templates and configurations for Printing documents into DocuWare.
- Creating a Scanner Configuration – Learn how to create document templates and configurations for Scanning documents into DocuWare.
- Creating Public Stamps – Learn how to create public stamps.
- Creating Personal Stamps – Learn how to create personal stamps
- Creating Forms – This two-part lesson covers the basics of creating a form, as well as more advanced features such as Merge Forms.