Basic User 101 Course
The DocuWare Academy Basic User 101 Course offers training for individuals who want to learn the basics of DocuWare, or as a refresher for those with previous experience.
This course covers:
- General Overview – Learn which operating systems and browsers work best with DocuWare. This lesson will also cover the basics of the interface layout.
- General User Settings – Learn how to reset passwords and set up document trays.
- Importing Documents – Learn how to import documents into docuware using several different methods.
- Storing Documents – Learn how to store documents to a file cabinet completely indexed.
- Searching Documents – Discover how the ‘search’ feature works and how to quickly find what you need.
- Using Annotations – Learn how to use annotation overlays to redact information, make notes, highlight text, and more.
- Using Folders – Learn how to use a Windows folder structure for importing documents into DocuWare completely indexed.
- Using Forms – Learn how to utilize the Forms module.
- Using Stamps – Learn how a basic workflow works using stamps.